Bachelor of Arts Wirtschaft (Business Administration) is an official German degree issued by the public South Westphalia University of Applied Sciences, in accordance with the European standards of higher education (Bologna Process). By registering at EDU you will automatically also be officially enrolled at the German South Westphalia University of Applied Sciences (FH SWF). You will therefore enjoy a wide range of benefits such as access to its excellent and extensive online library.
The degree Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration of the EDU, taught and studied in 3 languages (German, English and Spanish), will help you gain a strong foothold in the world of work.
Each EDU student receives a scholarship through a paid practical training in prestigious multinational companies, committed to the training of their future employees.
· The studies alternate between theory and practice. A part of the teaching (theory) is provided by EDU and another part by a company (practice).
· As a result, you will end your studies with a comprehensive view of how the company actually operates and will be able to apply the theory in practice.
· During your stay at the company, you will be assigned a tutor who provides support and is responsible for organizing your training plan, including the rotation between different company departments.
· Internships in a multinational company from the outset.
. Excellent prospects for continued employment in the same company.
· Networking: Building a network of contacts through practical training in companies.
The logical trajectory pursued by the majority of our graduates is a permanent position at the same company that has contributed to their training during the three years.
Academically, the degree Bachelor of Arts Wirtschaft (Business Administration) EDU allows you to continue your education with Master programmes in any country in the European Higher Education Area (Bologna Process).
· Baccalaureates (A-levels) or higher level graduates.
· Reinforcing and expanding knowledge of business administration through the combination of company training integrated into the curriculum.
· Promoting job placements for our students, by facilitating access to the network of partner companies through integrated internships.
|Principles of Management||DE|
|Fundaments of Accounting||ES|
|Business Computer Science 1/ 2||EN|
|Management in Handling and Logistics||EN|
|Fundamentals of Human Resources Management||ES|
|Individual Financial Statement and Consolidated Financial Statement||ES|
|Leadership and HR-Development||ES|
|Investment and Financing||DE|
|Private Commercial Law||DE|
|Student Research Project||DE/EN|